Friday, November 7, 2008

I Miss You

Dad,
Just when I thought I was getting on with life a little, I was reminded of the pain, loss, and irreversible circumstances that losing you left me with.  I hurt for me.  I hurt for Calvin.  I hurt for my future children that will never know what they missed out on.  I hurt for my family.  I hurt for the ones that will grieve for their loss in the future. 


I do not understand why God took you from me.  I suspect that during my lifetime here on Earth, I will never know. 


I miss you so much.  I am so sad.  I try to hide it or ignore the pain, but it's there.  And as the holidays are nearing, I know it's going to get tougher.  I owe it to Chris and Calvin to have on a smiling face.  I will need to be strong for the rest of my family.  Dad, please... if you can... help me.  I need you now more than ever. 


Love,
Christina



To my readers:   I am also asking for special prayers for a family member and the rest of the family as they cope with a situation.  I hope you understand that at this time I cannot be specific.  Just please pray for this family that needs prayers to ease their pain.  Thank-you. 

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I imagine the hard times will happen. I hope you know I'm thinking of you...
You'll get through this. You dad would be so proud to see you handling things as well as you have been. It can't be easy.
*hugs*

Dawn said...

Prayers for you and the rest. (hugs) all around.