Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cut & Color Day!

Today was Cut & Color Day! :-) My favorite day every 6-8 weeks. Today was extra fun. We cut off some hair! It was much over-do.

These pix don't do my hair justice. It's super-duper cute! I don't mean to sound full of myself. Just lovin' the new look!



The back is stacked at the bottom. With texturizer in the back, it looks really fun and messy. But - not overdone. For awhile I thought I'd grow my hair out long again. Then, my hair growth process hit that awkward length where it wasn't long or short and I couldn't do anything with it. I found myself trying to stretch it into a ponytail. Then I remembered, the ponytail was the reason I cut my hair off to begin with. I never did my hair when it was long - just threw it in a ponytail. I was so glad to get my hair cut today! The fact that it was laying on my neck was driving me crazy!


Anyway, I love the cut and color!!! :-)


Call Bridget - or any of the girls at The French Quarter Salon and Day Spa in Effingham for a new cut, color, manicure, pedicure, massage, waxing, style, or make-up application. The girls make the experience fun, relaxing, and rejuvenating! Call 217-342-3435, today!


THANK-YOU, BRIDGET! YOU ROCK!

5 comments:

Tracie said...

Very cute.

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Your to kind, I am glad you love your new style, Bridget

Chris said...

Your hair looks great! You are super hot!

Aubrey said...

I have to agree with the hubby (I assume that was your hubby) - SUPER HOT!!

Dawn said...

You're right, the pictures don't do your hair any justice. It's much hotter/cuter in person! LOVE it!