Saturday, November 22, 2008

Again? Are You Serious???

Before I gripe, I have to give Candy and Dawn a HUGE thank-you for letting Wendy and me tag along to Twilight! It was AWESOME!!! :-) Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!

Onto the gripe:
It's 4:34 a.m.
I was working on a project.
Can't sleep while in the middle of something.
No biggie.
Stayed up.
Then, thought I'd upload some pics to my dropshots site.
AGAIN, I was unable to upload.
This has happened a few times this year.
In June it took well over a month for them to basically tell me they had no idea why I couldn't upload pictures. Just for me to then check my bank account and see that they NEVER charged me that month. Duh! Hello... why didn't they check that??? They charge me like $4/mo. I love DropShots! Seriously, I have gazillions (ok... a lot) of pix on there. I love how they organize them for me by date. It's so easy to use. BUT, why can't the company get their crap together and quit messing up my account??? It's so discouraging. (And yes... for those of you wondering... I checked my bank account to make sure there was $4 in there!!! ;-) hehehee)


Okay. Done griping for now. Going to bed. Calvin will be home in 5.5 hours. That's not much sleepy time for me.



Good-night*


1 comment:

Dawn said...

;) Late nights. Gotta love them. Hope you and Dina are better.

SO glad you both loved the movie.