Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sugar Sweet Surprise

Do you have one of those friends who always knows how to cheer you up?  One that no matter what she is going through, will still take the time for your needs? 


Well, I do.  Her name is Wendy.  She is my sister-in-law (s-i-l) but so much more like a sister.  Over the past year our friendship has really grown into something special where we are able to lean on each other in our times of need.  Luckily, we live in the same town where we can see each other often and be in each other's kids lives which makes the friendship even more special. 


I've been having a few really bad days.  Not going to get into the details of my bad days.  But, I know they will get better.  Anyway, yesterday I got home from a doctors appointment to find a grocery bag full of goodies for me and Calvin including:  Cheesy Poofs, Double Stuffed Oreos, Nerds, and Chewy Sprees!  I knew immediately it had to have come from Wendy!  Inspite of her own difficult day, she found the time to make me smile. 


I am so blessed to have have such a wonderful friend! 

2 comments:

OrdnerFam3 said...

Ahhh, you're soo sweet! I'm glad it made you smile...what are friends for. I hope your week is getting better :-)

Dawn said...

Awwww, Wendy you're so sweet. And Christina, you are indeed blessed.