Thursday, October 2, 2008

Puppy Kisses

Calvin and I skipped the VP debate in St. Louis...
Instead we did something so much more fun...


We went to pick up Calvin's puppy!!!




Snickers is a beagle mix puppy. He's adorable, as the photos will prove. He's a very loving dog that just wants to be loved. Calvin so far has mixed emotions about Snickers. All day he was eager to get him as we ran around town getting all the puppy gear. Then, we went to pick him up and Calvin seemed scared or shy. Then at Grandma and Grandpa's he was fine. At Matt & Wendy's he was skeptical again. At home, back to loving Snickers. I suspect that Calvin will grow to be more comfortable with his new puppy as they grow together.


A little while ago Calvin was at the open kitchen window talking to Snickers who is outside. Then, Calvin came into the living room with glossy puppy dog eyes begging me to let him outside because Snickers neeeeeded him. It was so cute!


Special thanks to my gal pal, Beth K who coached me through the dog process and told me exactly what we would need! Thanks for sending us to Dogs By Design... we love the new collar and leash! So posh!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

One word: AWWWWWW!!!

Dawn said...

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GETTING A DOG!

We must stop by and see the new addition...

Cant Hardly Wait said...

Aww He's too cute!

Amy said...

I love the new puppy!!! Welcome to the world of Beagles!!! They are so loving and sweet and so much fun to have around!

Kimmylyn said...

Oh my word.. how flipping adorable!!!!! Congrats!!