Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Magical Disney Christmas

"When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you"



My handsome Prince Charming is
whisking us away to Disney World for Christmas!



Chris, Calvin and I will be spending the holidays with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and the gang!
I'm so excited!
Calvin is going to love it!
I can't wait to see his eyes when he sees Mickey for the 1st time!

Planning this trip reminds me of 2002 when Amy and I took little Jackson to Euro Disney in Paris when he was almost 3. It was such a magical trip. I will never forget Jackson running through the faux snow to hug Pluto.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

That's awesome. So envious. And looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Amy said...

OMG!!!! You guys are awesome!!! Wish I could go too!! I cried when I read your blog and remembered how little and precious Jackson was then. We still have the pics of the 3 of us from our trip! Calvin will have such a great time!!

Amy said...

OMG!!!! You guys are awesome!!! Wish I could go too!! I cried when I read your blog and remembered how little and precious Jackson was then. We still have the pics of the 3 of us from our trip! Calvin will have such a great time!!

Shauna said...

We did Disney for Christmas 2 years ago and it was a blast - you guys are going to love it!! So fun!