Friday, October 10, 2008

Butt Cheeks


Earlier this Summer I had horrible muscle spasms in my back to the point that Chris had to drive me to the VA hospital in Marion to get good muscle relaxers. Since then, they haven't been as bad. But, the slightest stresses trigger my back to start spassing out again. I pop a couple muscle relaxers, and voila - better! Well, now the muscle spasms have moved down to my butt cheeks. I know it sounds funny, but I am so not joking. It really hurts and the muscle relaxers aren't helping much.


Picture this: Chris and I were laying in bed last night. He of course was trying to make his move on me. ;-) And all I could do was beg him to rub my right butt cheek!


I'm sooo lucky to have a husband that will rub my butt cheeks until his hands ache so bad he can barely move them anymore! That's love. :-)


5 comments:

Aubrey said...

My mom has back problems and said the Pampered Chef Baker's Roller works wonders on the butt cheeks.

Funny, but true.

Dawn said...

That's Love and Devotion and so sweet!

Shauna said...

that is a nice husband.

Sugar Sweet Thoughts said...

Aubrey, I'm so laughing right now! I have the pampered chef roller - on one side the rollers bigger than the other side. I love it for back pain!!! :-) Tell your mom this little trick: To apply icey hot on hard to reach back areas, use a spatula! :-)

Kimmylyn said...

That really is sweet..and yes, love..Hope your butt feels better.. :)