Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Birthday Announcement!

Fox News Alert!!! 
Live from the campaign trail, John McCain made an important announcement at a news conference...

Okay, so I'm just kidding about the news conference and the Fox News Alert... but if John McCain knew it was Chris's birthday, I'm sure he'd give two thumbs up!  :-) 

Today is my wonderful husband's birthday!  The big 27!  Man he's getting old!  Anyway, Calvin and I are trying to make his day special.  We woke-up early just to give him his presents.  He's taking a short day at work.  And, we're taking him out for dinner tonight!  I hope he enjoys this 1 day a year that truly is all about him! 

Happy Birthday, Chris! 

2 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks Mr. McCain! Christina and Calvin did a great job making my birthday special! I got everything I asked for!

Thanks again!

Kimmylyn said...

Ahh man.. Happy Belated Birthday to your hubby!!! (was on vacation.. sorry I missed it)