Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What Do I Do, Now???

Yesterday I weighed myself at Aunt Dawn's. 
I do this like everytime I'm there... because remember, I just can't have a scale at home. 
Anyway... BIG NEWS... or rather SMALLER NEWS: 
I REACHED MY GOAL WEIGHT! 
I'm not going to throw any numbers out there... because well, I don't want to be ridiculed.  But, I just wanted to let all of my readers know that I am finally at what used to be my normal weight... and I am sooo happy! It has been my goal for several months.  Maybe it's my new obsession with Cheesy Poofs or all of the Nerds I've been scarfing down... I don't know... I don't care!  I lost the weight - and I look so much better!!!  I feel so much better about my appearance, too!   


Honestly, I have never met a weight goal in my life.  Everytime I came close to reaching it, I'd lower the number to keep me going - you all remember the post about my weight challenges.  But, this is it... I think...
So, what do you do after you reach your goal weight???
 


I know some of you have been dieting or exercising.  Some of you on Weight Watchers.  How are you guys doing with the Battle of the Bulge?

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Well, coming from your long-time partner in crime, I'm glad you are happy with your weight and that you have no scale at home. Neither do I. Dangerous things, those home scales.

I don't know what I weigh, and it's best that it stays that way. But I could stand to do a few sit ups after two babies in three years! In fact, I think I shall.

As long as I don't focus on a number, exercise makes me feel good about myself. And right now, I can use all the confidence I can muster.

Sugar Sweet Thoughts said...

Glad to know that I'm not the only nut that can't own a scale! :-) I do monitor my weight by secretly weighing myself at my Aunt Dawn's, my in-law's, and my Dad's because they all have scales. I don't get to check it often enough to obsess over the numbers. It's just nice to know where I am.
And... I could do some sit-ups, too! It's now just about flat - just need to tone it. And you look FANTABULOUS - even more so because you had 2 babies within 3 years! :-)

Dawn said...

I don't own a scale. I refuse to bring one into the house because I don't want Daelyn to be obsessed by a number. I know all I need to know by the fit of my jeans and how much muffin top is there. So I don't really have an answer for you. It's 5 am and I'm rambling. But congrats!