Monday, September 15, 2008

Dad #1, Stinky #2, Mom #3

I couldn't sleep last night. A little after 3:00 I decided to lay down. Since the remote for the bedroom t.v. is on the out, I layed on the couch. Tossed, turned, watched t.v., ate chocolate chips... then here came Mr. Calvin to keep me company. We stayed up until nearly 5:00 a.m. laughing, making jokes, and talking about how much he is loved. Although it was late... it didn't matter. Time did not matter for those short hours where I soaked up every precious thing he did and said.


I thought we were BFF's. I was wrong. He clearly let it be known that Dad is his #1 Best Friend. I asked if I was #2... No... that spot's reserved for Stinky. At least I'm #3! I guess that's better than number #346... but I want to be #1!

1 comment:

Kimmylyn said...

Oh when I ask those kind of questions..sometimes I rate at like six or seven... You are lucky..hahaha