Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bridget is Going to Kill Me!

Bridget, my beautician, is going to kills me!
Seriously.
Friday night I got tired of my hair color.
I knew I was going to have to reschedule my appointment w/ her on Thursday because of work.
So... I colored it myself.
I am not a professional.
I decided to go darker.
Dark part... not so bad.
Then, I put some blonde highlights in it...
I fried my hair!
Seriously, I have some blond hair that looks like elastic breaking off!
I am going in on Thursday, unless she gets me in sooner, to get my hair trimmed.
I think that will help.
In the meantime I will continue to deep condition daily.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Your hair looked on Saturday night. Seriously. That's not just sympathy.

But I'll make sure that I don't call you when I decide to color my hair! ;)