Friday, August 8, 2008

Summer Semester is Over!!!

I completed my Art Appreciation final last night. Then, I stayed up late working on my final website for the web design course. I just finished that site.
Remember that this is just a basic web design course - nothing high glam or anything - but here is the site if you're interested.
http://www.csit.parkland.edu/~cgoeckner/cis152/dwfinal.html

Without further ado, I have some shout outs to give out...

SHOUT OUT TO MY SUPER STUDLY HUSBAND THAT HELPED ME GET THROUGH THE SEMESTER, EVEN IF IT MEANT HE HAD TO LEARN ART FOR A QUIZ!!! ALSO, SPECIAL THANKS FOR FEEDING US - BECAUSE LET'S FACE IT I HAVEN'T COOKED MUCH ALL SUMMER!!!

SHOUT OUT TO CALVIN FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME THIS SUMMER WHILE I WORKED ON HOMEWORK. ALSO, THANK-YOU FOR STAYING UP LATE WITH ME LAST NIGHT! I ENJOYED WATCHING CARTOONS WITH YOU UNTIL ALMOST 3:00 A.M. WHILE I DID HOMEWORK!

SHOUT OUT TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT WATCHED CALVIN SO I COULD DO HOMEWORK! THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ME GRIPE ABOUT HOMEWORK! YOU GUYS ROCK!

No comments: