Thursday, August 14, 2008

Permanent Eyeliner!!!



Yesterday afternoon I headed up to Daddy Rabbit's while Calvin was having birthday time with his dad. I think Brittany, Jessie, Cindy, and I talked about just about everything! BUT... I learned something that I KNOW some of YOU will be VERY interested in...



PERMANENT EYELINER!!!



Yes, Rebekah, your dream has come true! I know you've been waiting most of your life for this!!!

Jessie Will can give you permanent eyeliner, lip color, eyebrows, etc. I saw the permanent eyeliner up close - and it is flawless! I'd love to get it done!!!

Here's her contact information because I know you're going to set up an appointment ASAP:


Jessie Will
Shear Designs
710 W. Fayette
Effingham, IL 62401
(217) 347-5719

Call today to get her current promotions!!!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

I would love that myself!! Simple Rewards also does that in Newton, but they told me it has to be re-done every 3-4 yrs.
Not sure if I would want to go thru that pain again.

Christina said...

Jessie said she uses some sort of anthestetic (sp?) and that it's painless.

Amanda M said...

Boy what I wouldn't give for some permanent eyeliner!

Dawn said...

It just sounds painful, anesthetic or not...

Shauna said...

ok....we totally have a Daddy Rabbits down the street from us but it SUCKS....I was a little embarrassed for you when I read that...thinking that you are hanging out at the bar down the street from us!

Christina said...

Shauna - you're funny. I live in small town, Illinois. And Daddy Rabbits is one of the best bars around here.
I can only imagine bars in Dallas... :-)

Christina said...

Shauna - you're funny. I live in small town, Illinois. And Daddy Rabbits is one of the best bars around here.
I can only imagine bars in Dallas... :-)

Christina said...

Shauna - you're funny. I live in small town, Illinois. And Daddy Rabbits is one of the best bars around here.
I can only imagine bars in Dallas... :-)