Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Germs Are Alive!!!

Calvin has a new obsession....

Germ-X

Calvin's teachers strongly encourage them to use Germ-X regularly - to kill all of the germs on their hands. Calvin regularly says, "My germs are alive!!!" and then quickly kills them with about a 1/4 cup of Germ-X.


This morning he stuck a toy up his nose. I first told him that he was totally grossing me out. When asked why, I answered because their are disgusting germs in your nose and now they're on your toy. I'm sure you can see where this is going... he wanted to put Germ-X up his nose. I'm glad I caught him in time... it probably would have burnt!


If you know me... I am a slight germ-a-phobe. I used to not care too much... it is getting worse. But, for some reason if the germs are in my house... they're not so bad... hence the messy house. ;-) I guess now I'm going to have to clean more often to keep up w/ my germ-a-phobe son.

2 comments:

Amanda M said...

Watch out with the addiction to germ X for Calvin. I have read numerous articles about young children getting alcohol poisoning from licking thier hands after using it.

Christina said...

Amanda - good to know. I will definitely keep an eye on him. I never really thought about any danger in it. Thanks!

C~