Monday, August 4, 2008

My Super Studly Husband


Isn't MY Super Studly Husband H-O-T?!?
This is me and SSH at Cole and Alicia's wedding.

The wedding was beautiful.

Unfortunately, I don't have a ton of pics of the newly married couple from that day. I am certain Alicia will post them online somewhere and then I'll share a couple.

Trust me when I say, Alicia was gorgeous!
And Cole couldn't take his eyes off of her.


Calvin and Gage were ringbearers - and man were they CUTE!

For more pics that I took at the wedding go to: http://www.dropshots.com/cgoeckner#date/2008-08-01/13:51:09

4 comments:

Nancy said...

You all look very nice!!

Jamee said...

I L-O-V-E your shoes. Sorry, didn't see your husband for your kick ass pumps

Christina said...

THANKS!
The shoes are Nine West - and quite comfy for pumps. :-)

Dawn said...

Chris is Hot. But I LOVE YOUR SHOES. Will borrow them someday. I mean, if that's okay, of course.