Monday, August 11, 2008

CALVIN'S 3RD BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!

Yesterday was my baby boy's 3rd birthday party! I can't believe he's turning 3... seems like just yesterday, Mom and I brought him home from the hospital. He's growing up so fast. Luckily, he is growing into a great little boy who has qualities like love, respect, and compassion that I admire.




Unfortunately, Calvin was sick Saturday and most of yesterday. He was running a low grade temperature up to 101.8 on Saturday and was very sluggish. So, he really wasn't feeling up to par at his party. However, opening a ton of presents from his friends and family cheered him up! He got soo many great gifts... too many to even start listing. He loves them all!


Thought I'd include this great picture showing off his awesome cake! Not only did it look good, but was also delicious!


Calvin's official birthday is Wednesday... so yesterday kicked off Calvin's birthday week! I will try to do something special each day this week. :-)

No comments: