Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sugar Sweet Invitations

Calvin is turning 3!
I can hardly believe my baby boy will soon be a three year old. He's growing up so fast. It seems like just yesterday Mom and I were bringing him home from the hospital. Sigh... time is flying by...

In lou of his upcoming birthday, I have started to plan his big birthday party.
Location - check!
Cake - check!
Present - check!

Invitations - Check, Check!

Today I picked up Calvin's adorable invitations from Billi at Walnut Street Cards.
They are perfect - just perfect!
Exactly what I was thinking of.
What do you think?


AND
Aren't they SUPER cute?!?
I started hand delivering invitations today and the ones left to mail will probably go out mid next week. Calvin can't stop talking about his upcoming party. We're having a puppy theme - Billi even stamped a puppy on the bottom left corner of the invitation envelope!


Billi also surprised me with some special cards just for me. I was so surprised! I LOVE stationary and cards! :-) She made me a few of the following cards... I LOVE 'EM! How perfect, right?!?


If you like what you see, check out the Walnut Street Cards website to order invitations for any occasion, thank-you cards, birthday cards, or even your very own Blogger themed cards! Or check out Dawn's give-away of Billi's cards by Friday at 6:00 pm.

SHOUT OUT TO BILLI - YOUR CARD MAKING SKILLS CAN'T BE BEAT! THANKS FOR ALL OF THE WONDERFUL CARDS! YOU ROCK!

7 comments:

Sarah D said...

Ok, I totally need some Sarah Sez cards!!

What a great idea!

Shauna said...

Those are both so cute!!! And I am soooo getting some jello tomorrow!

Dawn said...

Those are SO cute!

Tracie said...

Very Cute Cards!

Dawn said...

So I obviously commented earlier on how much I love the invites. But all of a sudden it hit me: CALVIN IS TURNING 3!! Seriously? I mean, I know, but seriously? Wow. Can we just keep them small forever? Wahhh...

Kimmylyn said...

They came out soo adorable!!

Anna said...

cute kid.... how have you been? I see you must have been busy.

Cute invites. I hope he has a nice party. :)

(Carolyn's sister) Anna