Thursday, July 10, 2008

PROCEED WITH CAUTION!


WARNING: If you are under 18 or take offense easily, do not read the following. However, if you have a good sense of humor proceed. :-)



Funny story from the shopping excursion in St. Louis with Tiffany today.

Let me set the scene:

Tiffany and I were in the Target parking lot, headed towards the door. We were in a parking row - you know where cars drive.

A Ford Explorer was approaching from behind. We both had the same idea to get out of its way - duh. Tiffany went to one side of the row and I went to the other. The guy was driving soooo slowly. As he slowly started to pass us, Tiffany looked in his passenger window that was open - to give him a look like 'what's you're deal... why are you driving like 2mph'?!? She did not get to give him the look... she was shocked... so shocked she couldn't say anything for a few seconds. As he was pulling away, she ran over to me in hysteria! When she looked in the window at him, his pants were at his knees and his arm was moving rather rapidly!!! Without me saying it... you totally know what he was doing! Yeah - yuck!


Who does that sort of thing in public? In a target parking lot of all places?!? While he was driving?!? Whoa! We were so shocked!


Of course we laughed about it the entire time we were in Target. Yes, it was gross... but also so hilarious!

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is seriously gross, yet So Funny.

I think you have earned the shock of the year award!

How old was the guy?? Did he come into the store??
If so, I hope you used your credit card, or had the exact change..hahha..EWWWW!!!!

Christina said...

Nancy - the thing was he wasn't bad looking and pretty young - like mid-twenties... it was so weird!
It would have been even funnier if he would have came into Target... we are loud girls and would have made all kinds of inappropriate jokes loud enough for him to hear. But, no he left the parking lot.

OrdnerFam3 said...

Wow, is this story a complete shocker!!! I was expecting something funny but this was gross! This guy was only in his twenties....evidentally he needs to get some!

I'm glad you girls could laugh at this situation, sounds like he could easliy be turned in for indecent exposure......YUCK!!

Aubrey said...

Wow!! I don't think I would have been able to control myself. I probably would have shouted inappropriate things at him and made sure he knew I saw him.

Hope that brightened up your super bad day thoughts :)

Tracie said...

That is just sick!!!!!!

BB said...

Where you at the Target by the Gallaria? If so, you know all that road construction, I'm sure the poor guy was just letting off some stress pressure!!!:) eeewwww

Amanda M said...

He must have thought the two of your were smoking hot! hehehe

Jamee said...

Do you think he has a Target Fetish? Maybe the carts turn him on. This happened to me when I worked as a fast food teller. Why do guys seem to want to do this while they are driving?

Dawn said...

It's still nasty reading about it. Ugh. I shudder.