Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Prayer Chain

Amanda Martin's mother is fighting cancer.
It's not an easy fight and has forced her to make some decisions.
Please read Once In A Lifetime for a full update.

She needs our prayers more than anything.
I know I can count on my readers to add Lisa French as well as their entire family, including my blogger friend Amanda Martin to their daily prayer list.
Also if you have a blog, and haven't done so aleady, please make a post asking your readers for extra prayers.

Amanda, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Savor every moment with your mom. Take lots of pictures and make videos to watch in the future. If there is anything I can do for you, just say the word... I am here.

1 comment:

Amanda M said...

With all that you have going on in your life right now, I want to tell you how greatful I am for friend like you. I know that I am losing my mom, but I cannot imagine losing a parent so suddenly the way you did. Thank you for the continuous support and outreach you have provided my family and I. I will never be able to tell you how much it means to me. I continue to pray for you and your family. It is so hard to lose someone you love so much.

Amanda Martin