Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Me want MY boots!"


"Me want MY boots!"


"Me want MY boots!"


"Me want MY boots!"


Do you get the picture??? Calvin is bawling in time-out because his boots are in time-out.


Yes... his boots are in time-out. He threw a fit on the basement stairs about his boots and continued to throw a tantrum until finally I ripped the boots off of him and put them on top of the refrigerator where they will remain until Thursday morning.


Looking back - I really have no idea what he was screaming about on the steps... something about his boots... grrr... why can't I remember?!? Anyway, at the time I knew it was something about his boots and that's why they got taken away.


Calvin loves loves loves his camo boots. He wears them every single chance he can - that's why they're so dirty! So I know that taking them away will be something he will remember in the future.



~ In other news, Calvin had his 3-year check-up today. It went well. He's healthy.

He is:

36 1/4 inches tall

and

30 1/2 pounds - just 1 pound lighter than Daelyn. Which goes to show that Miss Daelyn is very petite because Calvin is small for his age.
~ And if you're wondering after typing this post, taking a pic of the camo boots, cropping the picture, and uploading it to Blogger... the background noise at my house is still...
"ME WANT MY BOOTS!!!"

2 comments:

OrdnerFam3 said...

Wow, sounded like he was having one of his last terrible two trantrums! I know it must have been hard to sit there and listen to him scream but the way you told the story was priceless! Thanks for the smiles :-)

Dawn said...

Very nice. Love the boots.

I'm a little behind in my commenting this week. Last week drained me.

Anyways, congrats on getting all the homework done.

I can't believe how big Calvin is. But do you realize the little man is just pounds shy of surpassing both Calvin and Daelyn? Seriously. He's a hulk.