Thursday, July 24, 2008

McDonald's Advertisement???

I have an art project due today for the Art Appreciation class I'm in this Summer. The instructions were very specific to use 2 different images cut them into strips and alternate them. I think my project turned out great!

Doesn't this look like a still photo from a McDonald's commercial or a McDonald's photo??? I should submit this to McDonald's so they'll make Calvin the next poster child for McDonald's! Can you say free Chicken McNuggets and Big Macs?!? ;-)

5 comments:

Kimmylyn said...

Super cute!!!

Amy said...

I LOVE THIS!!! It's adorable!

Nancy said...

I think that is cool!!

You defintely deserve an A++
Excellent Job!!

Excellent Idea!!

Carolyn said...

Cute. Sounds like a fun class.

Tracie said...

Christina,

That is so awesome!