Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It Was A Super Bad Day...


Today was not just a bad day... but a Super Bad Day.

I don't wish these kinds of days on anyone.

I hope tomorrow will be better.

Tomorrow, I'm shopping in St. Louis with BFF, Tiffany.

Sale Season = Affordable Retail Therapy!


Is it sad that I'm ready for this year to be over?!? How far away is New Year's??? I'm gonna party so hard on New Year's because hopefully my family's crappy luck will go out with the new year! This year sucks!!!

Without getting into too many details, I just ask all of you for prayers for my family right now. We're having really hard times. We even know it's going to get tougher before it gets easier. More to come on this stuff in the next few weeks.


So, I'm like a big, fat, walking rain cloud - no, a thunderstorm - or a destructive tornado... anyway, you get the picture. Things aren't so sunny over here. I do hope that you are having a sunshine filled Summer!

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Sorry about your bad day. I do hope everything will turn out all right. You have had a rough year already, but "Whenever God closes a door, he opens a window." I hope things will look up soon.

Rebekah said...

well, big fat walking rain cloud. here is some compliment Therapy for you. You look REALLY skinny! hope that helps!

seriously, it was good to see you yesterday. can't imagine how everything has to be crashing down on you right now. hang in there. we still have you in our prayers!

much love!

Jamee said...

I am not having a fraction of the summer that you are, but I have been a dark cloud all day as well. I don't know what it is, I am blaming it on the rain. I think this is why the rate of suicide is so high in Seattle, all the freakin rain, its depressing.

Christina said...

Thanks, Rebekah - that does help a little!!! You'd have thought I would have lost like 10lbs in the past few weeks bc I haven't eaten much... but last I checked, I'm the same weight... ugh.

P.S. Did you do something different with your hair? It looked different yesterday. I don't want to give anyone the wrong idea... her hair looked fabulous as always. :-)

OrdnerFam3 said...

Christina,
I wish there was something we could do to help you through this mess of bad days. I know it seems like life isn't getting any better but your a very strong person w/ a good family and tons of awesome friends that would do anything to perk your days up. You'll get there soon and when you do there will be nothing but sunshine and happy thoughts! Take Care, and Smile! :-)

StewNWT said...

Hi Christina, thanks for your well wishes! Guess you must have stumbled on my blog, all the way up here in Northern Canada. Your son Calvin is absurdly cute, what an awesome smile!!

Best of the weekend to you! I'm off to bed - Stewart