Monday, July 28, 2008

Inspired to do homework...

I'm feeling inspired to do homework.
Homework that is way past due.
Homework that a very gracious professor allowed me to do
on my own time due to the tragic events of this Summer.
I'm up late.
I can't sleep.
I got my anti-crazy pills about 6 hours late today... Super Studly Husband was hungover and forgot to give them to me. In his defense, he was very busy hugging the toilet. ;-) Yes - he gives me my medicine - long story... he just does. Anyway, the meds keep me awake if I take them too late. That appears to be what has happened. I took advantage of the time and got a lot of homework done *250 points done so far!!!
I have to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to Super Studly Husband because tonight he helped type up some paragraphs and research terms to put in the web pages I was creating. He literally saved me hours of work! THANK-YOU, CHRIS!!! I will keep up my end of the deal to thank you properly! ;-)
I have another project worth 50 points that I think I might get done yet tonight. I'm on a roll.
I am inspired to get some of this homework done! My final website is due August 7th. I still have to develop a few more pages and learn Dreamweaver by then!!! YIKES!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

So, I just noticed today that by searching for my name on google anyone can read my family blog, because it's linked to on your blog with my name. We're changing the blog name as soon as we can come up with something else... But would you mind renaming the link to it from your blog and deleting any reference to my last name? I think there was something from when the baby was born.

Thanks! :)

(getting a little paranoid by google)

Christina said...

I think I have it all taken care of, now. You can't be too careful! :-) Let me know if I missed something.

Christina said...

I think I have it all taken care of, now. You can't be too careful! :-) Let me know if I missed something.

Carolyn said...

Thx!