Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yoga


I'm out of shape.

I know it.

I'm not as toned as I used to be.

I enjoy yoga and pilates.

I lack the self discipline to do them at home.

Apparently, few people do Yoga or Pilates in the area.

My options: 5:45 a.m. on Wednesday mornings at a gym

or Wednesdays from 9:00-10:00 a.m. with the Park District.


My question... What about the other 6 days in the week?!?

I wish they were offered 3 times a week.

I'm bummed.

Anybody in the area know of a secret yoga hot spot?

5 comments:

Dawn said...

A lady I used to work with does yoga in the evenings I think. Lemme find out where.

Amanda M said...

I am not sure if she still does, but Vicki Dosenbrach (sure I spelled that wrong) used to teach yoga at the Westside in Newton and a few other places around effingham. You may ask Rebekah...she may know more about it.

Christina said...

I think Vicki does it for the Park District, now. I don't know her - I think I saw her name attached to the Park District site. They only offer it Wednesday at 0900. :-(

Dawn said...

Monday nights 5:45-6:45 for the Park District with Nancy Liss.

Tuesday & Thursday nights 6-7pm with Vicki Donsbach in the Tae Kwon Do building near the old Lange's bookstore.

Both are show up as needed/wanted. ~$5-6 per class.

Lemme know if you go, might be able to swing it. Been wanting to for a while...

Christina said...

WOW! You're amazing! Thanks for the info!! Tomorrow is Thursday - I'll probably go at 6. You in?