Tuesday, June 17, 2008

On my way to a bikini body...

Yoga last week was not as intense as I had hoped for. I was hoping for something closer to pilates that really works you out. I don't feel like I got much of a workout. I was inhaling when I should have been exhaling and exhaling when I should have been inhaling. I felt more relaxed than anything during yoga. At the end I was so relaxed I could have easily fallen asleep!

Last night Dawn and I went for a walk. I'm not sure how far we walked - but I'm guessing it was around 2-3 miles. Do you think that's right, Dawn? Afterwards on my drive home I decided to park my car at the court house and jog a bit. I have a set pace for running. For some reason I don't go any slower so after a half mile I was pooped! But, it was a 1/2 mile and to me that is a small accomplishment!

I know I am not any thinner today that I was yesterday. However, I feel better about myself. And that's what counts, right?

2 comments:

Dawn said...

First off, you're super freakin' thin. You'll look great. And yes, I'm pretty sure it was 2-3 miles. My legs are achy today from the work-out and I do feel better! We need to do it again sometime. Soon.

jess said...

I started working out too. Wouldn't it be nice if it came off as easy as it was put on?!?! Oh well:) I was hoping to have a bikini bod in a few weeks.. who am I kidding?