Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Latest Twisted Method To Weight Loss

Calvin and I went for a walk tonight. We walked/jogged (a little) about 2 1/2 miles. We stopped for Tropical Sno on our walk. Afterwards, it got me thinking about the nutritional facts of a small Tropical Sno. I mean, it's shaved ice and a syrupy flavor... how bad can it be?!?

I ordered a small Sweet Tart (which is also the name of my favorite shot - if you ever wanna buy me one!). According to Tropical Sno's Nutritional Facts index, it should have only had 72 Calories - that is for a 4oz one - I'm assuming that is the small at our Tropical Sno. 72 Calories! That's less than one of those flavorless 100 Calorie Pack snacks! And it tastes sooo yummy!


So, I am going to be guilt-free for having a Tropical Sno treat while I was on my walk. Who knows... maybe that extra sugar gave me some extra energy that put an extra hop in my step; thus resulting in an overall larger calorie burn than without the Tropical Sno. EAT TROPICAL SNO AND LOSE WEIGHT FASTER!


That's my story... and I'm sticking with it! :-)

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I like the train of thought on that one....I could use a Tropical Sno. ;)

Tracie said...

Oh I miss Tropical Sno. Don't get me wrong...There is a "snowball" stand on just about every corner down here....but NONE are as good as Tropical Sno.

I remember, in Jr. High, we used to have one in Newton. I always got PEACH! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Sarah D said...

I wish Newton still had a tropical sno. They sure make walks a lot more fun!

Christina said...

Girlies... I'm a firm believer that if you don't have Tropical Sno that ice cream could do the same weight-loss trick! Ice cream has sugar... gives you energy... energy makes you workout more... yields more total weight loss. There. It's that simple! :-) Sarah... luckily you have The Freeze and Dairy Queen!

Christina said...

Girlies... I'm a firm believer that if you don't have Tropical Sno that ice cream could do the same weight-loss trick! Ice cream has sugar... gives you energy... energy makes you workout more... yields more total weight loss. There. It's that simple! :-) Sarah... luckily you have The Freeze and Dairy Queen!