Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I feel like it's been months...

So... I haven't had access to the internet since Friday... I feel like it has been months. Does this mean I have some sort of addiction??? I'm dying to read everyone's blogs and catch up on what's new with all of you.

We are moved into the new house. It's much larger than our condo. Calvin loves it for the "2 yards" (front and back yards). I didn't realize how much I missed our full sized washer and dryer! In the condo we used the much smaller stackable ones... that held like 6 shirts at a time! Chris is enjoying the basement... although it is old, dark, and a little scary... he likes it... it must be a guy thing! ;-)

I'm enjoying my new desk. I just love love love craigslist.org! I found a super cute desk w/ bookshelf/hutch last week for $40! I'm going to refinish it and do some fun paint stuff on it. Might use some of Calvin's expertise painting skills for this project! Last week we also bought a black baker's rack for $10!!! It looks so cute in the new kitchen with my pink Kitchen Aid mixer on it. :-) I feel like I did some yard-sale-ing online... it's like the good deals without having to beat the rush of a yard sale at 0600 on a Saturday morning! ;-)

5 comments:

Amanda M said...

I am so glad you are back. I have really missed your postings!

Christina said...

Ahhh... THANKS! :-)

Sarah D said...

OK, I am behind on the times.

Do people list stuff for Craiglist around here.

How does it work?

Christina said...

www.craigslist.org... it's more of a city thing... but you can find some good deals on there. If you look at the Champaign ones, sometimes there will be postings for Mattoon. You can buy/sell/trade/post anything on there and it's all organized. I wish the Effy area did craigslist more.

Dawn said...

Glad you're back. Missed you!