Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Family Baseball Star... And His Smallest Fan

Calvin LOVES to go to Caleb's baseball games. We all do... but Calvin is so young that the idea of going to his cousin's games is beyond exhilarating! Caleb has the largest cheering section in the stands - by far! When not distracted by dirt/popcorn/etc, Calvin really cheers on Caleb! Sometimes Calvin gets to hang out in the dugout with Uncle Matt. He thinks he's big stuff, then!

I decided he needed a shirt for the games... to feel part of the team...

"Caleb's Smallest Fan"

5 comments:

jess said...

I love Calvin's shirt. Where did you get it? I would like to get Isaac one!

Dawn said...

That shirt is the cutest thing ever. Seriously.

Amy said...

Love the shirt! That's soooo cute!

Amanda M said...

How cute is that. I love the shirt.

Anonymous said...

How cute are they!!! You did a great job designing Calvin's shirt. We look forward to seeing you guys at our next game!

For some reason I'm having a lot of trouble sending comments to you through my username & password so I have to send it anonymous this time, sorry.

Wendy