Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekend Update

It's Tuesday... that sounds so much better than Monday! I'm exhausted today. My knees and hips ache. We spent most of the long weekend moving stuff to our new house and cleaning it. We don't remember it being so dirty when we looked at it last week! It took most of Sunday and Monday to get it clean! It still has a gross wet dog smell in the living room. We even shampooed it! Yuck! Other than the living room odor - the rest of the house is clean and ready to be moved into on Saturday.


Shout out to Tom & Susan for making it squeaky clean!


I can't pretend that the weekend was all hard work... Indiana Jones was AWESOME!!! We met up with Matt, Wendy, and Caleb to see it. I think they loved it, too! If you're wondering, Indiana Jones is still a hottie!


I hope everyone had a good weekend. Do anything exciting?

6 comments:

Kimmylyn said...

Yippe for having the place all ready for this weekend..

I can't wait until Indiana Jones comes out on video (I will never make it to the movies). I think he is so sexy!!!

Sarah D said...

Did you take Calvin to the movie?

Just wondering if so, how he did. I have not taken Jack to any movies yet. Maybe the drive-in this summer.

Can't wait to see pics of the new place.

Maybe I can get in on some of that lunch action with you and Rebekah!

Christina said...

Sarah, Calvin did go to the movie w/ us. It wasn't planned that way, but that's how it worked out. It was a little scary (especially from the 3rd row!) But, he did good. He loves the movies! He's been to a few including Horton Hears a Who - which he thought was hilarious! :-) I'm sure Jack would like them, too - might bring the ear muffs just in case. :-)
I can't wait to meet you in person!!! Lunch w/ Rebekah sounds good!

Christina said...

Sarah, Calvin did go to the movie w/ us. It wasn't planned that way, but that's how it worked out. It was a little scary (especially from the 3rd row!) But, he did good. He loves the movies! He's been to a few including Horton Hears a Who - which he thought was hilarious! :-) I'm sure Jack would like them, too - might bring the ear muffs just in case. :-)
I can't wait to meet you in person!!! Lunch w/ Rebekah sounds good!

Dawn said...

So I still don't know where this new place is...

Christina said...

Dawn - I'll have to call and tell you. :-) But, it's in T-Town!