Sunday, May 11, 2008

Technical Difficulties


I backed up my blog and even copied the code to notepad as double protection from losing anything. Anyway, my template is here - I can see my widgets when I look at the layout, but there is nothing inside of the widgets. Grrr... All that time I spent perfecting it - well almost perfect - for nothing.

Anyway, I wasn't 100% sure that I loved the new template anyway, so now I'm going to find a new one. I wish I could make my own... maybe someday.

It's 11:48 p.m... I'd go to bed and deal w/ this tomorrow but I'll toss and turn and have angry-blog dreams or something weird. Might as well stay up with my pitcher of over-sugared (is there such a thing?) caffeinated tea. :-) I hope to have things up and going by morning.

Sarah - I expect to see your new layout tomorrow! :-) What a great site!!!

Sleep tight, fellow bloggers!

No comments: