Friday, May 2, 2008

Tanning

The other day, Rebekah declared that she is a self-proclaimed tanning bed addict. I thought it was kind of funny how she said it. Made me chuckle a bit. :-)
I cancelled my tan membership as of May 14th so I'm trying to tan regularly up until then.
Today, I went to tan. It was 3:02 p.m. In a very Delta Nu kind of way, the college girl working told me I would have to wait until 3:20 p.m. I looked at her with confusion - probably rolled my eyes... You can't tan twice w/in 24 hours... gee... I was 18 minutes away from the 24 hour mark!
Are you kidding me?!?
This place charges an arm and a leg anyway, I have to provide my own eye wear that they make me show them prior to tanning, and now they won't let me tan because I was 18 minutes short of 24 hours?!?
Ugh...

No comments: