Wednesday, May 21, 2008

T-Town, Here We Come!!!

I have big news for our friends and family back home...


WE'RE MOVING TO T-TOWN!!!



I can just see the expression on some of your faces as you sit there in disbelief because we just moved to Champaign in November/December of 2007. :-) This is not a joke... we are serious!


I always enjoyed living far away from home and having my own adventures. However, I did not realize how much I'd miss sharing Calvin's adventures with friends and familly back home. So, after a lot of thought and debating, we have decided to move back.


We have looked for houses to buy for about a month. But, we haven't found "the one," yet. We found a steal on a 3 bedroom house to rent in T-Town and we jumped on the opportunity.


We will be moved by June 1st!!!


If you are wondering... if my calculations are correct... this will be the 23rd place I've lived in!!! Is that like a record?!?


Our current landlord moved to California days after we moved in. So, it would be pretty hard for him to find a tenant. So, we're helping him out until we move. I took some pics today of our place and posted them on http://chambana.craigslist.org/apa/690076149.html - now you an see what our place looks like. :-)

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Awesome! Yay! I am so excited, smiling like the idiot that I am!

Can't wait to have you guys around more.

Rebekah said...

awesome! cant wait for lunch dates!

Christina said...

YES! Lots and lots of lunch dates!!! :-)

Christina said...

YES! Lots and lots of lunch dates!!! :-)