Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Night Out!

SHOUT OUT TO WENDY... FOR COMING OUT SATURDAY NIGHT AND GETTING REALLY DRUNK WITH ME!!!


Chris and I were in Effy again last weekend. We decided to hit the bars! It is very, very, very rare to find us out at the bars. BUT, when you do... you'll find that we don't just have a few drinks... we party like Rock Stars!

So happy that Wendy came out... and brought Nate along with her! I had a GREAT time! Thanks for letting us crash at your house! I don't think any of us felt good on Sunday. Chris kept cussing the tequilla he drank the night before! I felt kind of bad for him. Not sure when we'll be out again... probably be a few months... but next time Matt should come, too!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

It sounds like such a good time, I hope to join you the next time. Even if it is months off!

Wendy Ordner said...

We definetely partied like "Rock Stars" that night. I couldn't move on Sunday at all. Caleb thought I just had a bad cough too, like his. LOL! I'm sure it will be a while before I'll get that crazy again. Glad we did though!