Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day


My Mother's Day was super special. Chris and Calvin made a big brunch that was fit for a Queen! We hung out most of the day watching movies and relaxing. Then, Chris grilled some delicious steaks for dinner! Yummo!!! I also got to spend a few hours working on a painting... it's somewhat abstract - and I really don't know if I like it. Not sure if it is even salvageable. Oh well, I had fun.



In between rain showers, Calvin and I went for a short bike ride. (Reminder: Chris and Calvin got me a bicycle for Mother's Day a few weeks ago)



I got cards from Chris, Calvin, and Amy (including a new pic of Jackson). My favorite card has to be the one from Calvin. Apparently he picked it out himself - which makes it a little funnier.






















Everytime Calvin opens this card he says, "No work!" He expects cards to sing. Chris got out his Star Wars music card we got him for his birthday so Calvin would have a music card to play with yesterday. That made him happy. :-)


I hope all of the other mom's out there had a fabulous Mother's Day, too!!!

No comments: