Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Hairy Mystery...

Ever wonder where the hair comes from in your refrigerator???
Today I cleaned out our refrigerator... it was long overdue. After removing the shelves and crisper drawers, I found hair at the bottom of the fridge! I was totally grossed out!
I don't brush my hair in the refrigerator and I doubt that Chris shaves in their, either. So, where does it come from???



My theory:
There is a hairy troll that sneaks into our house after we're asleep. First, he raids our house, messing everything up. This explains why I clean and clean but our house always looks messy! Then, he eats all of our food, which explains why we spend a fortune on groceries, but never have anything to make or dinner! This troll likes to try on my clothes and then puts them in the dirty clothes basket - the reason I do laundry like 24/7! Finally, for shits and giggles he shaves in the refrigerator!!! ;-)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I think brother troll is living in my fridge doing exactly the same things. Only mine likes to drive the cars when we're asleep because I'm always putting gas in the vehicles.

Very nice...

Christina said...

true... I bet there is like this whole secret society that eats our food, messes up our houses, shaves in the fridge, and wastes our gas at night! Mooches - that's what they are!!!

Kimmylyn said...

I have to say that the hair in weird places always freaks me out.. it seriously is crazy right?