Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Report

Ladies and Gents,
I am pleased to announce that I met with the future tenant of our condo and he signed the lease - starting June 1st! Yay!!! :-)

So, no more hard work to find a tenant. No more postings on craigslist. And no more showings! It's official!!!

I hope he enjoys the place as much as we have! The neighbors are great, it's quiet, the walking trails and lake are beautiful! I could go on and on.

I'm a little sad to move. But, we are ready to move back closer to friends and family. :-)

Tomorrow is the BIG moving day!!!

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

unpack and get to blogging already!

Major Mom said...

Hope your move went well! Sounds like you aren't moving too far. I believe we'll be heading through your neck of the woods on our way to our new home in Omaha at the end of July.