Thursday, May 8, 2008

Drummer...

Need to vent for a second...
Chris and Calvin are in bed. It's 9:30 ish. One of our neighbors downstairs is beating on a drum - repeatedly - with no rhythm. I want to march down there and beat on the drums with his head!
I know I sound really mean right now. Just angry - and really annoyed!
If Calvin wakes up, I might be so furious that I'll cry. Too many sleep-deprived nights lately. He's finally feeling better and I just really want to get some good sleep!!! I bet the noisy drummer isn't a parent... so he/she doesn't understand.

2 comments:

Amanda M said...

Oh I would so stomp along to the beat of this drum to make a point. I have also been without sleep....Studying,working and an almost 2 year old makes for no sleep. I really hope for your sake the drumming stops soon!

Christina said...

Good luck on your finals!! :-) My finals week is next week - ugh!

This guy must be 2 stories down and I didn't want to disturb the baby below us so I kept quiet. His drumming sounded something like a washing machine when the agitator (sp?) is out of whack! No Rhythm!!!

Have a good weekend!!!