Friday, May 23, 2008

Camping

Calvin was wide awake and perky before 0500!
He woke me up and asked, "Go to MY grandma's now???"
I told him he had to go back to sleep for at least another hour. He tossed, turned, and fidgetted until I finally got really stern with him and said, "If you do not go back to sleep right now, YOU will not go to your grandma's!" I'm not pleasant in the morning. I'd prefer not to talk to people before 0900. And I know that Grandma won't make him take a nap, so I really wanted him to get some more sleep.
He quickly rolled over and buried his precious head in the pillow, trying with all his might to go back to sleep. But, he had no luck. He was too excited about going camping with Grandma and Grandpa!
Calvin got to ride to work with Chris (at 0610) where Grandma and Grandpa were waiting to pick him up. We will pick him up tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: