Monday, May 19, 2008

Blogger Award Time!


After much thought and consideration I have finally decided who to pass on the E for Excellent blogger award that Sarah Sez graciously awarded me last week.

Drum roll, please.... And the winner is....

I just met Patricia via the Grey's Anatomy post over a week ago. Anyway, I started reading her blog... and I love it!!! She tells it like it is... and I love that about her! She's a stay at home mom for 2 little boys. As if that's not enough, she is also a United States Air Force Reserves weather officer after spending 10 years active duty in the USAF!
I feel like Patricia and I connect on different levels - like we just get each other's humor. Maybe it's an Air Force thing! :-)
So, Paticia... enjoy your blogger award... and don't forget to pass it on!

1 comment:

Major Mom said...

[Blush]

I'm honored! I've definitely been loving your blog, too! We're on the same wavelengths -- preschool graduations, military issues, etc.

I can't wait to find a friend to pass this to!

P.