Monday, May 12, 2008

Back up...

It's 1:45 A.M.... I'm going to bed. ((yawn))

Special thanks to Sarah Sez for showing me some great blogger templates! I hope you don't mind that I got one from the same site. I can't wait to see your new layout!

I think this one is super cute... wish it had 3 columns... but I can't have it all, right? And, well... I spent about 2 hours looking for a 3 column one that was a.) free and b.) I liked. No luck.
So, I hope everyone enjoys the new look. It feels more like me. :-)

Someday soon... I hope to be able to design my own layouts. When I get started, I hope Shauna has some pointers for me! Her layouts rock! I just don't want to pay for something that I'm determined to learn to do myself. ;-)

Also, if I forgot to add you to my Sweet & Tasty Blog list... just comment here and let me know. I'll add ya. It's late and I just couldn't remember much of anything.

Good-night. Sleep tight.

Don't wake me up before 8:00 tomorrow!

4 comments:

Sarah D said...

WOW!

That looks awesome.

Still trying to get mine figured out, but now that I see yours, I may choose a different one.

Amanda M said...

I love the look of your blog. It is really cute.

Major Mom said...

Hey! I'm working on the 3-column thing, too. A couple friends of mine from IBM have offered to help code it.

Or else maybe I can make the blog-text area fatter.

It's been fun reading your posts, you have my kind of sense-of-humor!

Christina said...

Good-luck on the 3 column thing! Can't wait to see how it turns out! I agree that the blog posting area needs to be wider. When I make my own layouts I'll def. have changes to make! :-)
I've enjoyed reading your blog, too! Maybe our sense-of-humor thing links back to the USAF. I was enlisted from 2000-2004. :-)