Saturday, March 1, 2008

Night out

Tonight, Chris and I joined Nick and Lori for drinks at Billy Barooz. We had so much fun! It was so great to just get out of the house for awhile and enjoy a couple cold drinks with fun friends! We can't wait to hang out with them again soon. :-) We couldn't stay out too late because I had Chemistry homework due online by midnight - why is it that I'm scheduled to be in Chem 6 hours a week and yet I have to do the homework online and go to a testing center on my own time for quizes?!? Grrr...
Anyway, the bar we went to was nice and clean - and college-kid free... as in no wild 'Unofficial St. Patty's Day' stuff to report. That would be an interesting blog... especially since I'm highly annoyed by that drunken scene with the immature/underage college kids puking/making-out/pushing/yelling/touching/flashing/screaming/etc. So, nothing wild to report tonight. I'm sure on Monday my young classmates will have fun stories and I will pass them along to you.
One girl said her roomate was up at 5:30 this morning with her boyfriend making breakfast and drinking already... they tapped the keg by 9:00 a.m.! I'm sure she'll have fun stories!

No comments: