Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Do You See What I See?


Look at this picture closely. Do you see a bare butt?!? My Aunt Dana was the 1st to point it out! Only her, right?!?
Anyway, it is funny and several people commented on the bare butt over the weekend when they saw our Puerto Rico pictures.
Who takes their pants off (by themselves) in the ocean? ;-) There is actually a picture taken right before this one with the guy's pants on. Too comical.

Also, I want to point out that my super studly husband might as well have the theme song, "I'm Too Sexy"! Seriously, I watched him strut his stuff on the beaches! It's like he was strutting around thinking all those college girls on spring break wanted a piece of him. I never said anything because I thought it was cute and at the end of the day he was going back to the room with me. ;-) He denies it all saying he never "strutted". Okay... Whatever... :-)

He hates that I changed his picture on the right from the one at the wedding to one of him strutting on the beach. I think it's funny and I'm not changing it anytime soon. And the longer he gripes about it, the longer it stays! The Power Of The Blog! (insert evil laugh)


You go Super Studly Husband! You work the catwalk!


"I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk..."

1 comment:

Dawn said...

That's hilarious! What makes it even funnier is the fact that you have a before picture with no butt crack!