Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cooper Slept Over

Friday night we were lucky enough to get Cooper John for the night. Calvin was very excited to have his cousin over. I think he anticipated lots of playtime with his toys. He didn't realize that a 6 month old baby doesn't like to play farm, yet. :-) We enjoyed playing with the Coopster. He thought Calvin was the funniest thing ever! It was so refreshing to spend time with such a precious little miracle that only knows love and happiness.

I had originally thought that keeping Cooper might cure Chris's case of Baby Fever. I don't think it did and I will admit, that instead it made me ponder the thought of having a baby. Then, I put together logically: 1st School, 2nd House, 3rd Baby.

However, we are looking forward to getting Cooper again, soon.

I only got one picture of them... and it's not the best - but it's a cute one.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I can't believe Cooper is 6 months old already, WOW! And I just want to kiss his baby belly. Calvin looks like such a BOY next to him. Need some Calvin time now.