Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Very Merry Christmas

I am happy to report that we had a fabulous Christmas! We mostly enjoyed being able to visit with family that we don't normally get to see. I can definitely say that Calvin made it to Santa's good list and got everything on his list. Not only did Santa spoil him but also the whole family did. He got everything from farm toys to a remote control bobble head car to books to a V.Smile video game system. Chris got me diamond earrings! :-) Yay for me! He spoils me. We both got great gifts from everyone from a Dyson to a video camera to a coffee grinder/maker to gift certificates to a camera. We love all of our presents!
Calvin's favorite gift: A Stick Horse.
He loves this horse. Everyone asked what his name was. He didn't have one. So, this morning we named him Petie. Cute name - but when he says Petie, it sounds more like Peepee!!! Too Funny!
PICTURES COMING SOON!

No comments: