Friday, December 7, 2007

Capri Sun Daiquiri?

I don't drink much. Okay, let me rephrase that... I don't drink often, but when I do... man do I drink! Doughy can attest to that! Chris and I became a thing on one of those crazy nights! Man was I drunk! ANYWAY, it doesn't happen very often - maybe twice a year when I get really drunk. But, Chris enjoys a beer or two in the evening and he'd like me to have a drink w/ him or w/ dinner. Well, tonight it hit me. I love love love Capri Sun drinks. I don't normally drink much juice - but those cool opaque pouches make it seem so fun and so un-juice like. So, what if I could get a strawberry daiquiri, Redbull and vodka, Long Island Iced Tea, or any of my other favorite alcoholic beverages in a cool capri sun pouch??? Would I turn into a regular drinker? Hmmm... something to think about. Someone could easily market this great idea! It would be a hit!

No comments: