Saturday, August 18, 2007

Everything I thought was missing...

A few things had gone missing in my house like several of Calvin's little toy animals, little tupperware bowls that had Calvin's snack's in them, a bra, 2 necklaces, and a sandal of mine. Today... I watched Calvin carry his gold fish crackers by the handful and put them in a small cabinet just his height in the hallway. I looked in there and found everything above plus part of a now-rotten banana. How had I not noticed him hide all of his "treasures" in this cabinet? I knew he liked it and occassionally saw him playing in the cabinet but I had no idea he had in a sense claimed it as "his". From now on, this cabinet will be the very first place I will look for anything I am missing!!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Haha!! That is hilarious! Love it. We need to get together again soon. Daelyn had the best time with Calvin and I enjoyed actually getting to talk to you...and not via the internet ;)

Carolyn said...

off topic, but have you seen this?
http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-OF-POKEMON-CARDS-THAT-MY-KIDS-TRIED-TO-SNEAK-BY-ME_W0QQitemZ130144061675QQihZ003QQcategoryZ60238QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

she blogs at mom2my6pack.blogspot.com